Nov's Total: ~14,505
- I discovered another neat character, inspired by Plaster of Paris from the movie, The Spirit. You see, I get characters and things knocking around in my head without a proper home. It seems like this series is hoovering them up the way my dog hoovers up his food. So once I really got the connection, I remembered a scene I wanted this homeless character in, and now I have to leave a note to myself to revise something: the first scene where my PoP inspired guy (Grips) meets Walker.
- That the original guy who was going to be the escort (not Grips mentioned above) is now going to have to wait his turn to arrive. He's related to Walker's forgotten past and is currently MIA. I'm thinking his movement from MIA to IA may be what prompts memories to come back to Walker, because these two characters are connected like none other.
- That sometimes you wish you could don a pseudonym. What I'm writing in this novel and next is a little embarrassing at some instances and little taboo at others. I am pushing the envelope on my comfortable levels, and that would be fine if it were just me an anonymous audience looking on my work. If my family and friends, however, were to read it or another novel of mine . . . . I don't look forward to their reaction, no.
- That once you change something about your characters, previous plotting goes out the window. Hopefully in a good way.
- That I forgot to prepare for my snippet today. So it will be belated, I'm afraid, as I try to find something worthy of snipping. Like I said, my writing is not pleasing my internal editor this month.