Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

My webpage

As much as I think Weebly is a cute resource for a basic web page, especially with its ability to make instant page buttons, I'm frustrated with its limitations.  On my links page, for instance, I can't center the titles of my link categories without centering the whole blasted page.  I can't make two words near each other each be different links.  Now, it's been a while since I did make my own page, but if I had control over the basic html, I could fix that myself.  The provider promises greater control is coming, but not any time soon. 

Sorry Weebly, I think I'm going to have to go with some other free resource.  I used to have a Geocities page, but as you can tell, they discontinued the service.  So, any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment