Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Changes, They Are Here

I may be starting small, but I hope I am building up to something big.  I'm starting with Mondays.  Why?  It harkens back to when I was little and a school-mate polled the class for an assignment.  She asked, "What is your favorite day?"  I, and I alone, said Wednesday.  Why?  Because Wednesdays mean the week is half over, and to me, the week started and still starts to this day on Monday.  More so now than ever when I only have one full day off a week.  So to make it through the week, Mondays need to borrow a little something from hump-day Wednesdays or gratitude-inspiring Fridays.  For me, that is motivational pieces.  Starting tomorrow, I will post my own inspirational pieces for writers, trying to turn the dreaded Monday into a motivated one.

No comments:

Post a Comment